1. Bali is one of 33 provinces in Indonesia, so, Bali is part of Indonesia.
2. You’d be able to reach Bali by international flight through Ngurah Rai International Airport.
3. If you were in budget-travel, rent a motorcycle is the best way to explore Bali. You’d only need about IDR 50,000 – 60,000 a day. But, if you were in a larger number of group, you’d prefer to rent a car for about IDR 250,000 – 300,000 a day depends on the car. One important thing to be remembered, for renting without a driver, you should have an international driving license and obeying the regulations on the road.
4. Make a good plan before arriving in Bali, which of its beauty you’d explore more and your purpose of holiday. Whether you were going for honeymoon, relaxing, surfing, hunting for traditional cultures, escaping from daily harshness, or shopping. Then find a right hotel’s location based on your purpose.
- Kuta beach.
- Best for learn surfing because its friendly waves for beginner, there were so many surfing instructors.
- Best for meet many people including to have chat with native people while drinking beer, making temporary tattoos, braiding your hair, Balinese manicure and pedicure, Balinese massage, buying handmade bracelet and necklace.
- Nusa Dua beach.
- Where most of the private villas located. So, the beach will also owned by each hotel. The beach was less people, so, it’s a good place for relaxing and honeymoon.
- Since Nusa Dua is facing to the west , it’s a perfect place to enjoy the breakfast while sun rising.
- Legian beach.
- Located parallel after Kuta beach. The waves would be almost the same.
- The crowds is less.
- Tanjung Benoa beach.
- Located near Nusa Dua area.
- The perfect place for water sports, such as banana boat, diving, snorkeling, flying fish, parasailing, glass-bottom boat, Penyu Island, of many choices.
- Padang-Padang beach, Labuhan Sait, Pecatu.
- The heaven on earth.
- Good for sunbathing.
- Most of the tourists were foreign.
- Not really easy to reach because its kind of isolated in remote and while entering the area you should step many step down the stairs. Once you get there, you’d never regret.
- Jimbaran and Kedonganan beach.
- For tasting the indulgence of Bali seafood. Having your dinner in sun set facing directly to the beach. Each restaurants have their own spot.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Located on Pecatu area about 11 km far from Jimbaran.
- The incredible temple on the cliff hill. You’d be served with the scenery of amazing Indian Ocean.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park.
- Located on Jimbaran area.
- The future biggest and largest statue in the world. Designed and built by Nyoman Nuarta, one of Indonesia’s foremost modern sculptor, the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue or GWK and its pedestal building will be standing 150 meters tall with its wings span 64 meters across.
- GWK Cultural Park is intended to educate, especially the young generations about the importance of preserving and cultivating world’s cultural heritage. (Source: GWK Cultural Park)
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Located in sub-province of Tabanan, precisely in countryside of Beraban, district of Kediri.
- Tanah Lot temple nearly in the see when tide is high. For many things this location was something that is interesting.
- A cave of holly snakes which is located in front of the temple. That people believe they are the guards of the temple
- The view of the sunset combine with Tanah Lot temple, being one set that is very enjoyable to watch.
- Living cultural present a regular ceremony every six month where there where another ceremony at the same week in Pakendungan temple.
- Tanah Lot is rocky beaches in effort of making nice wave. (Source: Tanah Lot Bali)
- Mother Temple of Besakih
- A mountain lake resort area in Bali, Indonesia, located in the centre-north region of the island near Lake Bratan on the road between Denpasar and Singaraja. Bedugul is located at 48 kilometres (30 mi) north of the city of Denpasar. Other nearby lakes are Lake Buyan, and Lake Tamblingan.
- Enjoys a mild mountain weather due to its location at an altitude of about 1,500 metres (4,900 ft) above the sea level. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Located 35 km northeast of Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Ubud is the art center of Bali and famous of its artist and paintings. Hosts very fine and cheap restaurants as well, adding to several respected museums for futrher reason for a visit. (Source: Ubud)
8. Food, Handicrafts, and Gifts.
- Balinese roasted peanut, Ayam Betutu, and Nasi Pedas are must try.
- Wood-art, paintings, and Kain Tenun are must buy.
- Balinese Dancing is a must see.
9. Bali is the place where you could find all the reasons for holiday.
Bali, the Island of Paradise.